Are you a CAMHS Mental Health Clinician keen on a contract in the Kimberley’s?
In order to be successful you must be experienced in Child and Adolescent Mental Health as well as community work.
- Working within the CAMHS Community team
- 3 month fixed term contract
- HSU Level 2 salary up to $110,442.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation and district allowance
You will be living in the stunning Kimberley’s region of WA which is known for it’s stunning scenery and fantastic national parks and gorges for exploring on your time off.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current registration with ahpra or your governing body
- Be either a Registered Nurse, Psychologist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist
- Be available for a 3 month fixed term contract to commence in within the next four weeks
- Have CAMHS experience within a community setting
To find out more or apply please contact us at [email protected] or on 029188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
This contract won’t last long, contact us now to apply.