Are you a Theatre Nurse keen to explore the outback of Australia? Here is your opportunity!
- 3-6 months fixed term contract initially
- Salary up to – $88,452.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
- Remote area allowance
- Subsidised Accommodation and travel provided from Perth
- Working across all areas of theatre
You will be living in the Goldfields region of WA where they are known for mining agriculture and tourism.
Living 590km from Perth this is Australia’s largest outback city with a population of more than 30,000 people. It is the largest urban centre in the region.
Whatever the length of your stay, you are guaranteed to uncover a wealth of treasures set against a backdrop of some of the world’s best architecture. Here you’ll find a modern and vibrant city.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- No visa sponsorship provided
- Have a minimum of 6 months recent working experience as an RN in Theatre and experience in all aspects of theatre nursing
- Be available to start within the next 6-8weeks
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the true Australian outback. If you would like further information please email us at [email protected] or call us on 02 9188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your application.
Apply now for an experience you won’t regret!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.