Fantastic opportunity to work on the stunning WA coast in a contract positionAre you an experienced Theatre Registered Nurse or Manager looking to escape the city or travel our beautiful country and keen on a contract in WA? Then look no further, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic health service in WA located right on the stunning coast to find them an experienced Theatre Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team.
- 3-6 month fixed term position initially
- Commencing ASAP
- Subsidised fully furnished accommodation and flights from Perth provided
- Salary of $112,522.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
- Remote area allowance
You will be living a two hour flight from Perth in a tropical oasis. Nurses love it here for the ease and simplicity of the town. The area is commonly recognised for it’s tropical fruits, excellent seafood and warm climate. You will be living on the gateway to the Ningaloo coast and close to the Ningaloo Reef and world heritage areas. You are also close to the stunning Kennedy Ranges for an outback adventure.
To be eligible you must:
- Have current ahpra registration with no restrictions
- Advanced clinical practice in perioperative nursing plus post registration qualification in perioperative nursing or extensive experience at a senior level in perioperative nursing
- Be competent at scrub scout, recovery and anaesthetics
- The ability to run some of the surgical and pre-anaesthetic outpatient clinics
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 029188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.