Experience remote WA and work as a School Health Nurse in this fantastic townCuris Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic health service in Western Australia to find them a School Health Nurse to join their team.
If you are a School Health Nurse or Child Health Nurse with some School health nursing experience bored in your current job and looking for an adventure then this position is perfect for you.
- 3-6 months fixed term position initially
- Remote allowance of $178.26 per week
- Subsidised fully furnished accommodation provided
- Return flights from Perth provided
- ASAP start (within the next 2 months accepted)
You will be living in a mining town which is approximately 4.5 hours from Port Hedland and has a population of approximately 7000 people. Adding to this population is many fly in fly out workers for the mining industry averaging around another 4000 people.
The surrounding landscape around this town is picturesque with stunning waterholes, ancient aboriginal art sites and an abundance of stunning outback flora and fauna. You will also be living in the gateway to some of Australia’s most beautiful national parks to explore on the weekends and during your time off.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have full ahpra registration with no restrictions
- Have experience as a school health nurse, preferably within WA
- SA immunisation certificate and recent immunising experience
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and you meet the eligibility above please click ‘apply now’. Alternatively if you would like some further information on the position please call us on 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within the next 24 hours.
If you are looking for an adventure in the outback and to have an experience you will never forget then this is the job for you!