Are you a Generalist Remote Area Nurse with School Health experience ready for a change?Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic health service to help them find a Clinical Nurse to join their team. You must be experienced as a generalist remote area nurse with School Health experience.
- 3-6 months fixed term contract
- Salary of up to $96,742.00 per annum pro rata plus $142.50 per week district allowance and superannuation
- Subsidised fully furnished housing provided
- Flights from Perth provided
You will be living in a remote area in the Kimberley’s 100km from Kununurra in Western Australia.
The town has a few hundred people and is a fantastic area for you if you love working with remote area health. Your role will be a generalist remote area nurse Clinical Nurse level role with some School health work to do.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have fully AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Have generalist remote area nursing experience
- Have some School health nursing experience
- Be available to start within the next 4 weeks
If you would like to hear more please email us a copy of your CV to [email protected] or call us on 029188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.