Are you a Remote Area Nurse looking for a contract in Queensland? Potential if you enjoy it there to go permanent too!Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic aboriginal health service based in remote Queensland to help them find a Remote Area Nurse to join their team of committed health professionals.
- 3-6 month fixed term contract initially. The option of going permanent if all goes well
- Salary of over $95,000 per annum pro rata depending on training, skills and experience
- Fully furnished accommodation provided
- Car provided (if they have one available during your contract)
You will be working for an aboriginal community controlled health service that provides a comprehensive range of primary health services to the people of the region.
Services include GP, maternal and child health, social and preventative health, health promotion and education, allied health and specialist services.
You will be living in an outback town with a population of almost 19,000 people. Based in Queensland’s north west with ample places to fish, camp or relax and enjoy the sunset!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have at least 12 months recent remote area nursing experience
- Strong emergency medicine RN experience
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Be able to commit to a 3-6 month contract
- Be able to start within the next weeks
If you would like to receive a copy of the job description please click ‘apply now’ or email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be great???? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.