Are you an experienced Remote Area Nurse ready for an adventure in the Midwest for a couple of months?
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic Western Australian hospital to help them find a friendly Clinical Nurse to join their team.
- Contract commencing ASAP until 31 December 2020
- Subsidised Accommodation and flights from Perth included
- Remote allowance provided
- Must have good emergency department experience
- Must have strong Remote Area Nursing experience
You will be working as a single nurse in this clinic in remote WA. The shire is based 120kms south of Meekatharra and 80kms north of Mt Magnet, right in the middle of the beautiful outback. Its not a flat, arid landscape as people might imagine. The dark red backdrop is scattered with striking wildflowers, native animals, huge breakaways and bright white salt lakes. As you make your way into town you are struck by the heritage of the gold rush town lying in every building along the main street.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of five years emergency department experience with triage experience and competency
- Good general nursing experience
- Remote area nursing experience
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.