Don’t miss the opportunity to work in the fantastic Kimberley region of Western AustraliaCuris Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic health service in the Kimberley region of Western Australia to find them a dual registered Nurse/Midwife for a six month fixed term contract.
This is perfect for you if you have always wanted to experience what it is like to work in a remote area of Australia! This is the place you want to be, the scenary is some of the best in the world and during your time off you will have the opportunity to explore this stunning region.
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Subsidised Accommodation and flights from Perth included
- Remote allowance provided
- Registered Nurse/Midwife role so a little general nursing as well as midwifery in the position
- If you are a midwife keen on antenatal clinic this would be fantastic for you
You will be living in a town with a population of approximately 6000 people and be exposed to some fantastic aboriginal health experience. The region’s immense landscape includes deserts, breathtaking gorges, sandy beaches, rainforests, rivers, caves and an amazing variety of wildlife.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a dual registered RN/RM
- Have full ahpra registration with no restrictions
- Be able to commit to a 3-6 month contract
To find out more about this position or to apply please contact Elissa at [email protected] or call 02 9188 3989.
Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic nursing experience.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for this? refer them to us and if they are placed and pass probation you will be rewarded with a $300 gift voucher of your choice!