Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the flexibiliy to work where you want, when you want? This is the opportunity for youYour role
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for recruiting Nurses and Midwives into casual/temp positions within Australia. Your clients will be hospitals, both private and public as well as aboriginal health services.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience on a temp desk within the nursing sector looking to return to work from time off or perhaps you are wanting something that fits in with your family a little better than the usual Monday to Friday 9-5 role then this is perfect for you.
You will be required to come into the office minimum of two days per week for six hours each day to be with the rest of the team, other times outside of this is completely up to you. Choose to work 12 or 60 hours a week! Your earning potential is completely up to you and we are open to discussing different options for commission and salary.
- Casual position
- Choose your own hours! Minimum of 12 hours required per week
- Work two days in the office and the rest at home if you like or come into the office every day
- The chance to earn up to 50% of everything you bill
- Relaxed office environment, no suits in sight!
- Hills district location
Curis Recruitment is a privately-owned healthcare recruitment agency, launched 3.5 years years ago. At Curis we have a relaxed but hardworking environment where every staff member is able to run their own desk and work flexible hours around their home life.
We focus on the placement of Nurses and Midwives into positions right throughout Australia with a particular focus on rural and remote areas.
Curis was started when our Founder discovered a real need for a nursing agency who took the time to listen and really partner with the hospital and job seeker rather than treating them like a number.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Full 360 recruitment role – there will be some Administration assistance offered from our Recruitment Administrator
- Business development – this will include both existing as well as new clients
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates from both our existing database as well as your own networks eg; social media, advertising etc
To be eligible you must:
- Have a minimum of one years recent temp recruitment experience within the nursing sector
- Minimum of five years recruitment experience
- Be self driven and able to work on your own, run your own desk
We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking for flexibility with their work. Please click apply now or email Elissa at [email protected] to find out more and receive a job description. Alternatively please call Elissa on 02 9188 3989. Found out more about us at www.curisrecruitment.com.au.
We are looking forward to you joining us at Curis.