Are you a primary health nurse looking for a permanent position?Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic aboriginal health service based in Western Australia to help them find a committed and enthusiastic Primary Health Nurse.
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary packaging up to $30,000.00
- Electricity subsidy of $1,440 if eligible
- Accommodation allowance of $13,000 if eligible
- Up to $5,000 relocation costs
- Return airfares from Perth
- 5 weeks annual leave
You will have appropriate skills and experience in the delivery of comprehensive primary health care.
You will be providing primary healthcare services to the town as well as surrounding communities.
You will be working within a fantastic, committed and supportive team who really value the job that you do.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of two years post graduate nursing experience
- Relevant primary healthcare nursing experience
- Aboriginal health experience a plus
If you would like to apply, hear more about this position or receive a copy of the full job description please email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively you can give us a call on 02 9188 3989 for a confidential discussion.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.
Apply now to experience working in the Kimberley’s!