Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to lead a team of Clinicians in a disability service to improve client outcomes within a fantastic organisation.This is a fantastic full-time job opportunity to work in either Launceston or Hobart with an amazing team of health professionals to work in partnership with clinicians and support teams to improve client outcomes by implementing organisational program initiatives and to provide practice support.
- Generous salary on offer of $95 – $114k
- Permanent full-time job opportunity
- Fantastic way to experience what it’s like to work in Tasmania
- Choose what location suits you
Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic charitable organisation who support close to 23,000 people living in over 400 communities across the nation to help find them a Practice & Programs Specialist to join their disability service.
Some of the duties of your role will be:
- Provide professional supervision to the clinical team.
- Work with service delivery teams in collaboration to develop and encourage best practice in service delivery.
- Provide insight into the implementation of new programs and practice initiatives and translate these into practice.
- Lead, coach, motivate and manage team of clinicians to enable them to perform to the best of their ability, with a cross program focus.
- Provide training, on-the-job coaching and mentoring to staff, to assist with skills development.
- Work cooperatively with other Practice and Programs Specialists and Clinicians to share resources and facilitate consistency of practice across the state.
You will be working for a company who are focused on building a sustainable and engaged workforce so they can provide meaningful outcomes to the people they support. Their focus is to work with people who are passionate about making a difference.
You will be living in a city in Tasmania which offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby. It’s no wonder Lonely Planet has said this is one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now!
In order to be eligible for this position you must have:
- A tertiary degree in Psychology or Social Work.
- Exceptional experience in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of client support services in all or one of the following sectors: Disability Services, Mental Health and Aged Care.
- Demonstrated experience within a leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including peers, employees, external organisations, funding bodies and government agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in providing advice, support, coaching, mentoring and training to managers and staff.
- Excellent skills in the development and implementation of monitoring and compliance systems.
- High level organisation and time management skills.
- Current drivers licence.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Must be able to work permanently with no restrictions on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident).
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of an up to date CV to [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours.
Alternatively if you would like to call us to discuss the position further please call 02 9188 3989 for a chat or to receive the job description.
Don’t miss the chance to experience working for this fantastic company in Tasmania!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.