Fantastic permanent part-time opportunity on the beautiful Victorian coastCuris recruitment is currently partnering with this fantastic Victorian health service based on the south-west coast of Victoria to help them find a Occupational Therapist (Grade 1) to join their team on a permanent part-time basis.
- ASAP start
- Permanent part-time position
- Work 64 hours a fortnight
- Salary level Grade 1 so up to $70,096 per annum pro rata
- Work in a location that has a combination of coastal, rural, and low-density urban living making this location the perfect place to the work,
live and raise a family
As a Occupational Therapist for this health board you will be providing a high level of generalist occupational therapy clinical service, including but not limited to, home modifications, pediatrics, orthopedic conditions, mobility and daily living aids, equipment prescription, neurological disorders, burns, oedema, falls prevention, aged and acute care to eligible clients across the age continuum.
You will be living and work on the beautiful south-west coast of Victoria. The location has a combination of coastal, rural and low density urban areas making it a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Live by the sea, in town or on a farm – the choice is yours. With clifftop views overlooking the bay, just imagine living there!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Possession of a tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in Occupational Therapy and eligibility for registration by the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- High level of knowledge, expertise and skill in the provision of generalist occupational therapy clinical services for ages and across the continuum of care, including inpatient, outpatient, aged care and community care.
- High level of ability to implement and evaluate occupational therapy programs.
If you are interested in applying please either click ‘apply now’ OR contact me on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres. Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.