Fantastic permanent position in Tasmania. Work with a strong value based organisation to help provide high quality clinical services to clients.Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic not-for-profit company to help find them an Occupational Therapist/Clinician to join their team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis and support clients with disabilities across their disability programs.
• An attractive remuneration package and flexible working arrangements
• Fulltime or part time position available
• Phone and vehicle provided
Some of the duties of your role will be:
• Support children or adults with disabilities who receive funding through NDIS, in particular; positive behaviour support planning & specialist behavioural intervention support, assessments (sensory, motor skills, functional) and therapeutic support.
• Support children or adults with Autism, sensory processing issues and poor motor skills.
• Conduct assessments such as functional, living skills, wheelchair and home modification assessments.
• Deliver clinical expertise and knowledge to Mental Health programmes.
• Develop and monitor intervention plans and strategies for people living with complex mental health issues.
• Provide individual or group-based interventions where necessary.
• Provide guidance and support in relation to transition of clients to National Disability Insurance Scheme.
• Communicate effectively with other allied health professionals and internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working for a company which employs approximately 4,500 staff, 2,500 carers and 11,000 clients in more than 300 communities across Australia.
They are focused on building a sustainable and engaged workforce so they can provide meaningful outcomes for the people they support. Their focus is to work with people who are passionate about making a difference.
You will be living in a city in Tasmania which offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby. It’s no wonder Lonely Planet has said this is one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now!
In order to be eligible for this position you must have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy and current registration with the professional body.
• Demonstrated experience in assessing and planning interventions with consumers.
• Sound knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme, including eligibility, assessment and planning processes.
• Sound knowledge of the Recovery Framework, and its implications in practice
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing person centred interventions.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of an up to date CV to [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively if you would like to call us to discuss the position further please call 02 9188 3989 for a chat or to receive the job description.
Don’t miss the chance to experience working for this fantastic company in Tasmania!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.