Are you a Nurse Unit Manager ready for a change where you can have that elusive work/life balance?Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic health service in regional New South Wales to help them find a Nurse Unit Manager Essentials of Care and Project Co-ordinator to join their team.
This is perfect for you if you are an experienced RN with knowledge and a strong understanding of the Essentials of Care. This is a fantastic move for you if you are looking to escape the city and live a more relaxed lifestyle in the country!
- Permanent full-time position, 38 hours per week
- Salary of between 117,318.30 – $119,650.68 plus superannuation
- Start date – can be negotiated
- Up to $4,000 removalist cost provided
- Accommodation for the first 3 months provided free, after this it will be at a cost of 50% of the rent
- 1 week extra paid annual leave every year
- Isolation and climate allowance
- Corporate membership to local gyms
- Generous salary sacrificing and packaging
- Car leases and free parking at all facilities
- Support through advanced education and training
We are seeking a dedicated Nurse Manager to join the vibrant, multidisciplinary team. As the new Essentials of Care and Project Co-Ordinator, you will support the local health district plan and ensure the ongoing sustainability of the implementation of Essentials of Care (EOC). You will also have the opportunity to plan, implement and co-ordinate contemporary nursing and midwifery projects and initiatives.
You will be working in a hospital which is a rural teaching hospital which provides acute, non-acute, outpatient services and community health to the community. It has general medical, surgical, obstetric, paediatric, dialysis and acute mental health beds, as well as theatres, palliative care, intensive and coronary care units. Support services include radiology and pathology departments, as well as a wide range of allied and primary health services.
You will be living in an area with a population of approximately 19,000 people. The area is known for it’s thriving arts community, mining heritage and access to many outback adventures. The area also offers fantastic galleries, cafe’s etc and plenty to do and explore in your time off.
The town has an airport with daily flights to Sydney, Dubbo, Adelaide, Griffith and Mildura making it easily accessible to get in and out easily.
To be eligible you must:
- Have full ahpra registration with no restrictions
- At least five years experience as a RN with post grad qualifications in your field of nursing
- Demonstrated understanding of the Essentials of Care program
To find out more about this position or to apply please click on ‘apply now’ or alternatively email us at [email protected] for more information and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic nursing experience.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for this? refer them to us and if they are placed and pass probation you will be rewarded with a $300 gift voucher of your choice!