Fantastic part-time opportunity to work in Tassie with a fantastic team of health professionals to deliver interventions to young people.Fantastic part-time job opportunity to work in Hobart, Tasmania, with a fantastic team of health professionals to help the mental health outcomes of the community.
- Excellent salary of $80k pro rata (super additional)
- Fixed term contract to June 2021
- Fantastic way to experience what it’s like to work in Tasmania
- Tool of trade vehicle provided
Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic charitable organisation who support close to 23,000 people living in over 400 communities across the nation to help find them a Mental Health Case Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for direct provision of psycho-social support and development and implementation of care plans, as well as to provide intensive support packages of care to young people with a mental health issue.
Some of the duties of your role will be:
- Work therapeutically providing psycho-social support to young people (aged 12 – 25 years) and families with complex and challenging needs who may be experiencing significant mental health issues, and/or engaging in substance use, or offending behaviours.
- Work as a team engaging in evidence-based practices to assist the young person and their family to achieve the goals in their clinical care plans.
- Monitor and review clients ’ progress through the service, and against the care plan and outcome measures, and provide up to date progress reports to the partner organisations and care team demonstrating client outcomes.
- Ensure that client management systems are up to date with all relevant client and service information through the maintenance of accurate case notes, up to date care plans, reports and file information.
- Effectively plan and organise own work effort and regularly provide feedback to the manager on their work progress.
- Through psycho-social intervention and clinical case management, and through linkage to support services, support clients to maintain or re-engage in education and/or employment, social, and recreational networks, self-management, independent living, and strengthen individual, family and community based relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the client, family and the care team to plan for, and develop the skills to exit or transition from the service, including referral to other services where appropriate.
- Contribute to the evaluation and assessment of the service programs and processes.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to provide high quality clinical case management and care planning for clients.
- Work jointly and collaboratively with the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service as the clinical lead, as well as other services to ensure effective wrap around intervention and support.
You will be working for a company who are focused on building a sustainable and engaged workforce so they can provide meaningful outcomes to the people they support. Their focus is to work with people who are passionate about making a difference.
You will be living in a city in Tasmania which offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby. It’s no wonder Lonely Planet has said this is one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now!
In order to be eligible for this position you must have:
- A tertiary degree in Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients and families with multiple and complex needs such as mental illness, substance use, or offending behaviours.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and autonomously in community outreach with multiple clients to provide wrap around clinical intervention and case management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and to deliver outcomes within agreed time frames and quality standards.
- High level organisation and time management skills.
- Current drivers licence.
- Ability to travel across the region.
- Must be able to work permanently with no restrictions on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident).
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of an up to date CV to [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours.
Alternatively if you would like to call us to discuss the position further please call 02 9188 3989 for a chat or to receive the job description.
Don’t miss the chance to experience working for this fantastic company in Tasmania!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.