Fantastic opportunity for a Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse to work with this fantastic health service in a regional city within Victoria!Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic hospital based in Victoria to help them find an experienced Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse to join their team on a contract basis.
- 6-12 week contracts available
- Fully furnished accommodation provided
- Full time (80 hours per fortnight) or Part time (64 hours per fortnight) available
- 7 day, 24 hour rotating roster
- Free parking
- Travel allowance provided
You will be working in a general acute ward with 29 beds including General Medicine, General Surgical and Palliative Care.
You will be living in a beautiful part of country Victoria approximately 3 hours from Melbourne and with the stunning Grampians on your doorstep.
Beautiful lakes for fishing, swimming and water skiing in the summer! Excellent range of eateries and cafe’s.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Be currently registered with AHPRA with no restrictions
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination including the booster
- Recent RN experience in either General Medical, General Surgical or Palliative care
If you are interested please either click ‘apply now’ or alternatively send us through an email to [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance to live the life you dreamed about where you have the perfect work/life balance!
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.