Are you a Registered Nurse with Primary Health and Immunising experience looking for a move to stunning Tropical Queensland?Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic aboriginal health service based in a stunning part of coastal Queensland to help them find a committed and enthusiastic Primary Health/Immunisation Nurse to join their team.
- Permanent full-time position – 38 hours per week
- No shift work! Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm only No Weekends
- Salary of up to $85,000 per annum depending on your experience
- Relocation assistance provided
- Accommodation provided for the first few weeks when you arrive whilst you are getting settled
You will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm only, no shift work! No weekends, what a dream. Your role as Primary Health/Immunisation Nurse will be to deliver primary healthcare services to the region.
You will be living in the home of Australia’s longest stretch of subtropical rainforest, There are many opportunities to explore untouched nature and the region’s multitude of breathtaking and pristine national parks.
The town is filled with stunning beaches, fantastic for any water sports, stunning walks etc. There are also some beautiful restaurants and cafes and everything you could ever need from this stunning coastal part of Queensland. It is a perfect work/life balance. A true lifestyle role!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA Registration
- Heb B Immunisation
- A minimum of one year post graduate nursing experience
- Relevant primary healthcare nursing experience
- Immunising experience and relevant immunisation certificates
- Aboriginal health experience a plus but not essential
If you would like to apply, hear more about this position or receive a copy of the full job description please email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively you can give us a call on 0426 118 416 for a confidential discussion.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.
Apply now to experience what life in Tropical Queensland has to offer!