Are you an experienced Nurse Manager with regional or remote experience keen to manage this regional site in NSW???Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic health service in regional New South Wales to help them find a new Health Service Manager for one of their regional NSW MPS sites.
This is perfect for you if you are an experienced RN and NUM with strong ED and acute skills. An understanding of regional and remote area nursing is also a plus. This is a fantastic move for you if you are looking to escape the city and live a more relaxed lifestyle in the country!
- Permanent full-time position, 38 hours per week
- Salary of between $137,550.40 to $139,874.80 per annum plus superannuation
- Start date – can be negotiated
- Up to $4,000 removalist cost provided
- Accommodation for the first 3 months provided free, after this it will be at a cost of 50% of the rent
- 1 week extra paid annual leave every year
- Isolation and climate allowance
- Generous salary sacrificing and packaging
- Car leases and free parking at all facilities
- Support through advanced education and training
You role of the Health Service Manager will be to run the small regional hospital in the region. This hospital has an ED, acute beds and aged care and there is a population of approximately 2,500 in the town.
- Manage nursing and midwifery services across the Health Service, providing leadership to achieve
- professional and organisational standards of nursing and midwifery practice, patient care and patient experience.
- Implement strategies for the effective and timely recruitment and retention of staff and monitor the professional development, capabilities and utilisation of the nursing and midwifery workforce to meet the needs of patients within the Health Service.
- Lead cultural change through practice development, teamwork and transformation leadership that
The Murrumbidgee, Lachlan, Wakool, Edward and mighty Murray rivers are all within 30 minutes’ drive of the township, making this a popular destination for boating, kayaking and fishing. Catch Murray cod, yellowbelly, perch or redfin on the Five Rivers Fishing Trail, a must for keen anglers.
Situated on the Sturt Highway. The drive west from Sydney is around eight hours, while the Riverina wine region town of Griffith is three hours away. The nearest regional airport is in Mildura, less than two hours’ drive away.
To be eligible you must:
- Have full ahpra registration with no restrictions, if you have dual registration as an RN and Midwife this would be a plus
- Appropriate qualifications in management from post graduate to tertiary or working towards this
- Demonstrated leadership skills including conflict resolution, mediation and negotiation
- Proven ability to function effectively as part of a senior management team and to work successfully with other professionals and disciplines in the management of health care services
- Broad clinical experience and operational management expertise at a senior level within a health care environment, including strategic planning, the development, implementation & evaluation of organisational Strategic & Business Plans and Project
To find out more about this position or to apply please click on ‘apply now’ or alternatively email us at [email protected] for more information and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic nursing experience.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for this? refer them to us and if they are placed and pass probation you will be rewarded with a $300 gift voucher of your choice!