Fantastic opportunity to experience regional and remote Nursing in WA whilst on a short term contractCuris Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic regional hospital in Western Australia to find them an Emergency Department Nurse to join the team.
- 3-6 months fixed term contract initially
- Salary of between $75,900.00- $88,452.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
- Subsidised Accommodation and flights provided from Perth
You will be living in the Goldfields region of WA where they are known for mining agriculture and tourism.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA registration
- Have a minimum of 6 months recent working experience as an RN in Emergency
- Be triage competent
- Be available to start within the next six weeks
Don’t miss this opportunity, it is such a sought after location that this contract won’t be around for long. If you would like further information please email us at [email protected] or call us on 02 9188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your application.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.