Are you an experienced Emergency Department RN keen on a contract in WA?
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic Western Australian hospital to help them find a friendly Registered Nurse to join their team.
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Commencing October/November 2020 until January/February
- Subsidised Accommodation and flights from Perth included
- Remote allowance provided
- Salary of up to $88,452.00 per annum pro rata
- Must have good emergency department experience as well as some experience in general nursing
This is perfect for you if you are looking for a taste of regional area nursing while living only a short drive from beautiful Geraldton on the lovely coast of WA!
You will be working in this regional hospital where there is a small emergency department as well as doing a bit of aged care work. You must be willing to work all shifts and participate in the on-call roster.
You will be living in a town north of Geraldton in the mid west region of Western Australia. The town has population of approximately 868 people.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of six months emergency department experience with triage experience and competency
- Have current RAC
- Good general nursing experience
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.