Are you a Nurse with experience in ED nursing ready for a new job opportunity in beautiful regional NSW?Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this unique cross-border health service in Southern New South Wales to help them find a Nurse to join their team of fantastic Emergency Department nurses.
The organisation provides services from 17 sites across North East Victoria and Southern New South Wales. There are 30 sub-acute beds, 95 mental health beds, five intensive care beds, seven operating theatres, and 117 general beds.
- Fantastic location in a major regional city in New South Wales.
- Part-time or full-time opportunities available
- Relocation assistance offered
- Flexible rostering available to suit what you are after and if you have specific shift requirements
- Work for an organisation undergoing significant growth, including the development of new state of the art Emergency facilities.
- Dynamic work environment and team focused culture
- Career opportunities and support for professional development
- Excellent staff benefits including salary packaging and novated leasing, employee assistance and wellbeing programs, Fitness Passport and discounted private health membership.
Located 553 km south-west of Sydney via the Hume Highway and 326 km north-east of Melbourne, it’s easy to fall for the many charms of this beautiful regional city! Home to the winding Murray River and its waterways, an array of food, cultural icons, contemporary museums, linkages to our migrant history, our indigenous people with secret resting spots around every corner, what’s not to love!
The location is a modern study of sprawling urban development in a relatively large rural centre and has the advantages of both a country town and a modern city. Just imagine living there!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be currently registered with AHPRA with no restrictions
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an Emergency Department/Critical Care role
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Emergency or Critical Care nursing
- Have experience in triage and resuscitation
- Have experience in a leadership role
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
If you are interested in applying please either click ‘apply now’ OR contact Kristy on 0426 118 416 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.