Are you an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner looking for a change & ready to step into a new position in a vibrant town in Northern VIC?Curis Recruitment is currently working with a fantastic regional health service who are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility to help find them their next outstanding Emergency Nurse Practitioner to join their growing Emergency Department team.
- Permanent full time
- Largest employer within the region
- Salary of approximately $125,000 per annum + On Costs
You will be working for an organisation that offers a range of high quality services for people of ages and diverse health needs and be responsible for assessing and managing patients in a timely manner. The company employs more than 2,000 staff and are a 280-bed acute and extended care facility, which provides surgical, medical, paediatric, oncology, obstetrics and gynaecology, intensive care and psychiatry services, as well as extended care and regional services.
- Expediting the care of ambulatory patients with less urgent symptoms and conditions;
- Diverting the care of patients who meet particular clinical criteria through a separate stream in the ED;
- Using a geographically dedicated area staffed by dedicated senior medical, nursing staff and physiotherapists;
- Providing care that is standardised and targeted to specific conditions and injuries.
You will be working for the largest employer in the Region. The location is Northern Victoria, just a short two-hour drive north of Melbourne with proximity to alpine snowfields, rivers and lakes, wineries and the arts. Renowned for its cultural diversity, the location offers the charm of a rural lifestyle combined with all the big city facilities.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA Registration as an Nurse Practitioner
- Strong ED Nurse Practitioner experience
- Experience working in high turnover Emergency Department
If you would like to apply, hear more about this position or receive a copy of the full job description please email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively you can give us a call on 02 9188 3989 for a confidential discussion.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.