Are you an experienced school health nurse looking for a varied role whilst working part time?
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Permanent part time position
- Relocation costs can be considered
- Position involves travelling to four communities in the Midwest region of Western Australia
- Working in schools with kids aged from 4-17 years old
You will be living in a city which is the perfect balance of size eg; big enough for excellent job opportunities and facilities while still small enough to retain a community feel. Property prices are much cheaper than Perth and surrounding areas too which is a bonus.
Other Nurses who live here say the beaches are awesome and there is a fantastic redeveloped foreshore area. People love living here as you don’t have the issues of being stuck in traffic and the stresses of big city living!
If you love stunning beaches, fishing, camping, surfing, awesome cafe’s pubs and restaurants and all while living in a very affordable city then this is the perfect location for you.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Full AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Experience in community nursing
- Experience in school health nursing
- The ability to travel to various communities
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance to experience one of Western Australia’s most stunning locations! Apply now and find out what you’ve been missing out on.