Here is the perfect opportunity to live and work on the stunning Victorian coastlineCuris Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic health service based in the East Gippsland region of Victoria to help them find an experienced Community Nurse to join their team.
As the Community Registered Nurse you will be living in one of the most stunning coastal areas of Victoria. You will be a valued team member where the organisation provides a full range of Health Services, Social Services and Community Services.
Your role as Community Nurse will be working with people and their families to help prevent disease, maintain health and treat any existing health problems. It is a critical role in in the primary health care team to provide care and support for patients out of hospital, mostly in patients’ own homes, or within the health centre.
- Work in a stunning small town in the far eastern corner of Victoria
- Salary of up to $42 per hour plus superannuation, holiday and sick pay etc
- Permanent full time, 6 months fixed term contract can also be discussed if preferred
- Relocation assistance can be discussed
- Accommodation for the first month provided whilst you are getting settled
It’s easy to fall for the many charms of this small town. Offering Victoria’s warmest winter temperatures and cooling summer breezes, the location is a year-round destination to enjoy walking, fishing, boating, canoeing, cruising, golfing and surfing, or to explore the bush in your 4wd. You will be living in a town which offers the perfect blend of pure white sandy beaches, rocky coastal headlands, granite peaks and lush rainforests! Just imagine living there!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be currently registered with AHPRA
- Have a current drivers’ licence
- Experience within either community nursing, practice nursing, emergency, rural and remote nursing or general surgical/general medical may be considered
If you are interested in applying please either click ‘apply now’ OR contact me on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres. Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.