Are you a Child Health Nurse keen on a change? Here is your opportunityCuris Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic aboriginal health service based in the Pilbara region of Western Australia to help find them a committed and experienced Child Health Nurse to join their team.
- $85,000 base plus district allowance of $6422 and 9.5% superannuation
- Air Conditioning subsidy
- Airfare Allowance
- 10 days paid study leave
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Housing provided (furnished to basic standard)
- Vehicle provided for use in town only
- Relocation assistance provided
- Permanent position ideally however if you are only able to commit to a six month fixed term contract this may also be considered
Your role as the Child Health Nurse is to improve health outcomes for aboriginal people through the provision of culturally sensitive care to babies after 6 weeks of age up to children of 15 years of age.
You will be working for an aboriginal health service which is community controlled and provides holistic healthcare to the aboriginal communities in the Pilbara.
A lot of focus in the position is based around healthy children especially ear health and immunisations.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Child health post grad qualifications
- Recent experience within either midwifery, paediatrics or primary health care
- Minimum of three years post graduate clinical experience
- Current Working with children’s check
If you would like to receive a copy of the full job description or find out further information please email us at [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t wait to apply this position will not be around for long! Contact us now and we can discuss the position in detail with you.