Are you a Child Health Nurse wanting to work in beautiful tropical Queensland near Cairns?Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent Child Health experience wanting to see what it is like to live and work in tropical Queensland?
Here is your chance to have an amazing lifestyle, living and working near Cairns for this fantastic aboriginal health service as a Child Health Nurse.
- Salary of $86,496 per annum (pro rata for part time)
- Start ASAP (within the next 4 weeks is accepted)
- Flights provided (or the equivalent of this cost to pay for petrol if driving)
- $623.00 per fortnight salary sacrifice so tax free
- 9.5% superannuation
- Monthly RDO
- Gifted day for birthday – 8 hrs paid or whatever hours you normally work. I.e. 6 hrs
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 10 days Study leave – if study is related to role and to benefit of organisation only after 12 months service however is assessed case by case
- Career progression and lots of opportunities to attend workshops etc.
- Gifted days at Christmas and new year – i.e. facility functions on skeletal staff, if you work this time is given to you at a later date at a time convenient to you (This can be anywhere from 4 days up to 10 this varies depending on when Christmas and new year fall in the week.
You will be living near a modern and bright city, which is considered to be the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. Its fantastic Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park tells the stories of Indigenous Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islander people with music and dance. Cairns Esplanade is lined with bars and restaurants and even has its own swimming lagoon. You can choose to immerse yourself in culture, explore the mountainous rainforest, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef or simply relax on a stunning beach.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- QLD immunisation endorsement certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a child health nurse
- Current drivers licence
If you are keen to apply or find out more please email us at [email protected] or call us on 029188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours to chat to you further about the position.
Don’t miss this chance of a lifetime to live a fantastic life while really helping this community with their healthcare.