Are you a Child Health Nurse ready for an adventure in remote WA whilst living only 4 hours from Broome?
This is your chance to be a part of a fantastic team and your chance to really feel like you are making a difference to a community in need.
- Salary ranges from $89,171 – $94,742.00 base plus superannuation, district allowance etc
- Subsidised housing provided
- Flights provided from Perth
- Initial 3 month fixed term contract with the option to extend
- ASAP start (within the next 4-6 weeks)
You will be living only 4 hours from Broome in a fantastic outback town. In your spare time there are gorges and caves to explore plus fantastic national parks and excellent fishing.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Aboriginal health experience a plus
- Child Health Nurse experience within the last year
- Immunisation experience plus current immunisation certificate recognised in WA
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Be able to commit to a 3 month fixed term contract
- Be able to commence a new position within the next two months
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.
Here is your chance to experience remote area nursing at it’s best!