Are you a Child Health Nurse ready for an adventure in remote WA whilst living only 4 hours from Broome?Curis Recruitment is currently partnering with this fantastic health service to find them an Nurse to work as a Child Health Nurse within the community.
This is your chance to be a part of a fantastic team and your chance to really feel like you are making a difference to a community in need.
- Salary $96,742.00 per annum pro rata base plus superannuation, district allowance etc
- Fully furnished housing provided, fully paid for if sharing a house or subsidised if you would like your own single accommodation
- Travel provided
- Initial 3 month fixed term contract
- ASAP start (within the next 4-6 weeks)
You will be living only 4 hours from Broome in a fantastic outback town. In your spare time there are gorges and caves to explore plus fantastic national parks and excellent fishing.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Aboriginal health experience a plus
- Child Health Nurse experience within the last year
- Immunisation experience plus current immunisation certificate recognised in WA
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Be able to commit to a 3 month fixed term contract
- Be able to commence a new position within the next two months
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Here is your chance to experience nursing at it’s best!