Are you a Child Health Nurse ready to work in one of WA’s friendliest towns?
- Salary of up to $96,742.00 base per annum pro rata plus superannuation and remote area allowance
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Subsidised fully furnished housing and flights from Perth provided
You will be living in a fantastic Town in WA right on the coast with approximately 3,500 people. All of the Nurses and Midwives who work there comment on how friendly the people are and how social the town is! This town is ideally located only a two hour drive from the stunning Broome coastline too! The perfect getaway for your time off.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have a minimum of twelve months Child Health nursing experience
- Post graduate qualifications in child health
- Have AHPRA registration with no restrictions
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 02 9188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance to experience living and working on the stunning coast of WA! Apply now and find out what you’ve been missing out on.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.