Are you an experienced Child Health Nurse ready for a change? Here is your opportunity
This is perfect for you if you are an experienced Child Health Nurse looking to escape the city and live a more relaxed lifestyle in the country!
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary of between $94,000.00 to $104,500.00 plus superannuation
- Start date – can be negotiated
- Salary packaging options available
- Relocation assistance available
As the Child and Family Health Nurse you would be working within the clinic, including working with families and children 0-5yrs. You will be conducting development checks and immunisations, also supervising and working in partnership with Aboriginal Health Practitioners and trainees.
You will be working for an Aboriginal community controlled health organisation dedicated to improving the health outcomes for communities in the far west region of New South Wales with a special focus on Aboriginal health.
The Child and Family Health team consists of a number of complementary programs which encourages children and their families to recognise and choose healthier attitudes and habits with the aim of reducing lifestyle related chronic disease later in life.
You will be living in an area with a population of approximately 19,000 people. The area is known for it’s thriving arts community, mining heritage and access to many outback adventures. The area also offers fantastic galleries, cafe’s etc and plenty to do and explore in your time off.
The town has an airport with daily flights to Sydney, Dubbo, Adelaide, Griffith and Mildura making it easily accessible to get in and out easily.
To be eligible you must:
- Have full ahpra registration with no restrictions
- Postgraduate qualifications relevant to performing the role of Child and Family Health Nurse or enrolled in a tertiary course with completion date within 12 months of employment
- Authorised Nurse Immuniser in NSW or be prepared to achieve this qualification within six months of commencing employment
- Evidence of recent post registration experience of working with families and children
To find out more about this position or to apply please click on ‘apply now’ or alternatively email us at [email protected] for more information and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic nursing experience.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for this? refer them to us and if they are placed and pass probation you will be rewarded with a $300 gift voucher of your choice!