Are you a Critical Care Associate Nurse Unit Manager looking to take the next step in your career and work in a small regional city in Victoria?Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic private hospital in central Victoria to help them find an experienced Critical Care Associate Nurse Unit Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and work collaboratively with the Unit Manager and the multidisciplinary team.
- Full-time job opportunity although part-time could also be discussed
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Work in a pleasant city in Central Victoria
- Great next move in a career
- Work in a unit comprising of 12 beds, with a variety of intensive and coronary care patients.
You will be working in a reputable private hospital who cater to a wide variety of specialty medical and surgical admissions, plus allied health and community-based services including rehabilitation, physiotherapy and home nursing.
Some of the main duties of your role will be:
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Responsible for supporting the unit manager by providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital/facility.
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care.
- Responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensuring customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
It’s easy to fall for the many charms of this beautiful city, located around 150 kilometers north-west of Melbourne. With its stunning architecture and manicured gardens and elegant streets boasting vibrant shops and restaurants, what’s not to love!
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years experience working within an ICU unit
- Proven leadership experience
- Post-grad qualifications in Critical care nursing – or willing to obtain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid Police Check
- A current Working with Children Check
If you are interested in applying please click ”apply now” OR contact me on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.
Don’t miss the incredible opportunity, apply now!!!