Fantastic opportunity for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager within the Aged Care sector to take the next step in their careerCuris Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic healthcare provider in the South Gippsland region of Victoria to help them find an experienced Aged Care Associate Nurse Unit Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and work collaboratively with the Unit Manager and the multidisciplinary team.
- Permanent Part-Time Position – 0.8 EFT
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Work in a beautiful seaside town
- Great next move in a career
You will be working in an integrated health service providing a range of acute, sub-acute, ancillary medical, aged and ambulatory care services.
Some of the main duties of your role will be:
- You will undertake direct patient care as required providing guidance and support to less experienced members of the nursing team.
- Responsible for supporting the unit manager by providing leadership and direction to the unit to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget and business direction of the hospital/facility.
- Providing operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care.
- Responsible for the effective management of human, financial and material resources and ensuring customer service is maintained at optimal levels.
It’s easy to fall for the many charms of this beautiful seaside town which is only a 90 minute drive from Melbourne. With its unique coastline complemented by a beautiful hinterland, wineries, fooderies, farms, tourist attractions and miles of beach, the town has something for everyone!
The regions two major industries are tourism and agriculture. Cattle and dairy farming are the area’s agricultural backbone, with boutique farming such as venison and vineyards fast emerging.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience within aged care nursing highly regarded
- Leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid Police Check
- A current Working with Children Check
If you are interested in applying please click ”apply now” OR contact me on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.
Don’t miss the incredible opportunity, apply now!!!