Fantastic opportunity to work on the stunning WA coast in a contract position as a Clinical Nurse ManagerAre you an experienced Aged Care Registered Nurse or Manager looking to escape the city or travel our beautiful country and keen on a contract in WA? Then look no further, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic health service in WA located right on the stunning coast to find them an experienced Aged Care Clinical Nurse Manager to join their team.
- 6 month fixed term position initially with the view to permanent if you are interested
- Commencing ASAP (within the next 6 weeks ideal)
- Subsidised fully furnished accommodation and flights from Perth provided
- Salary of $116,070.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
- Remote area allowance
As the Clinical Nurse Manager you will be responsible for the management of aged care nursing staff and unregulated health care personnel, the standards of aged care practice, human and material resources for the provision of safe and cost effective residential and community nursing care. This position will assist in the workforce and transition planning to their new Residential Aged Care facility, due to be operational in late 2021.
To be the successful candidate you will demonstrate workforce planning skills, expertise in governance and change management, service development and quality leadership skills. You will have experience in working with dementia residents and transitional care clients.
Some of the key areas of your role will be too:
- You will coach and inspire others to champion our values and achieve their best. You will passionately and persuasively inspire a sense of purpose and direction in your team. You will communicate clearly, fairly and resolve conflict to maintain productive professional relationships.
- You will engage with all layers of nursing staff from graduate RN’s to emerging nursing leaders and set the demonstrated clinical standard – but also provide the guidance and mentoring to achieve it. You will undertake a leadership role in collaboration within the multi-disciplinary team for complex care issues to facilitate problem solving, advanced health directives, end of life planning and/or discharge planning.
- You will use your Manager skills to maintain the quality and standards of the service and ensure accountability for physical and financial resources. You will lead the implementation of evidence-based clinical guidelines, protocols and standards which affect the care of clients in residential aged care and community aged care.
You will be living a two hour flight from Perth in a tropical oasis. Nurses love it here for the ease and simplicity of the town. The area is commonly recognised for it’s tropical fruits, excellent seafood and warm climate. You will be living on the gateway to the Ningaloo coast and close to the Ningaloo Reef and world heritage areas. You are also close to the stunning Kennedy Ranges for an outback adventure.
To be eligible you must:
- Have current ahpra registration with no restrictions
- Demonstrated well developed clinical and leadership skills and knowledge in residential and community aged care including change leadership
- Experience managing people, materials and environmental resources to achieve safe high quality consumer centred patient care
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more about this position or to receive a copy of the job description please call 029188 3989 or email [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.