Are you a highly motivated Registered Nurse ready to undertake a key leadership role?Here is the perfect opportunity to experience what it is like to live and work in stunning Tasmania! Take the plunge and apply now for a sea change!
Don’t pass up the opportunity to work and live in one of the most sought after locations in Australia! Become a valued team member at this reputable Tasmanian Private Hospital.
This After Hours Hospital Coordinator role is a pivotal member of the health care team providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and hospital.
As the Hospital Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost efficient
- Coordinate patient admissions
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Recent management experience at NUM or Hospital Coordinator level (desired)
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff
- High degree of computer literacy including MS Office
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- People leadership skills including mentorship and coaching of team members
If you are interested in apply please either click ‘apply now’ OR contact Samantha on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
Why work with Curis Recruitment?
We have a proven record of placing nurses into fantastic positions across Australia with some of the best hospitals and health centres.
Our clients know that we only represent the best nurses out there so when you are represented by us you are always shown in the best light and this gives you a foot in the door right at that first step.
Not the right role for you but know someone who would be amazing??? Refer them to us and if we place them YOU are eligible for a $300 gift voucher of your choice! Make sure they mention your name when they apply.